Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas prep


Hey guys! As you all know Christmas is around the corner.. This reminds me of when I was young and my mum would buy me 'Christmas clothes' and that ladies and gentlemen was the outfit of the year! :) Its amazing remembering the thing that we used to treasure, in comparison to now... I put together a few outfits which I feel would be ideal for this festive season.. Some might be going out for dinner, having a family gathering, parties or going to church, these are some of my gestures ..



Untitled #16
Skirt & shirt -Topshop
Necklace- Guess
Watch & Clutch- R.I.
Shoes- Christian Louboutin




Festive season

Skirt & Top- Topshop
Shoes- Charlotte Olympia
Purse- River Island
Earrings & Coat- R.I.
Bracelet-Asos



xmas One does not often glummer up... but the festive season parties sometimes feel like celebrity events. It only makes sense that we glamour up during this season, I cant thing of any other period to get all dolled up ;)
Vera Wang- Gown
Clutch- Warehouse
Jewellery- Kate Spade




Burgundy fusion

Top-Prabal Gurung (Stylebop.com)
Skirt- R.I.
Bracelet- Otteny.com
Bag -Valentino Garavani




Untitled #18
River Island -pencil skirt & sweat shirt
 Red pointy -toe pumps 
 Valentino -red strap pumps 
 GUESS by Marciano- pearl purse 
 Kate Spade -stud earrings 
Elizabeth Arden- lipstick

For those who require comfort, this outfit maybe ideal and I have also added an alternative of a pair of flats in this last ensemble.
 I incorporated red as it is one of the traditional festive colours, but I used burgundy a lot more because too much red just felt too cheesy for me.I also added a little twist with the colour blocking theme which remains in trend. Hope you enjoyed! 

Thank you for passing by 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment